Up to now, life insurance has simply not been available to individuals diagnosed with a positive HIV test.
Excited new program available for a limited time which offers possible life insurance coverage to select persons diagnosed with HIV+ testing.
Insurance possibly available for amounts from $500,000 to $4,000,000 of 10 year term insurance through an “A” Best Rated Company.
Not all HIV+ may qualify. The following are some of the minimum requirements:
- HIV+ not obtained from IV drug use,
- No symptoms or diagnosis of AIDS or ARC,
- No other significant medical conditions,
- Consulting a medical professional on a regular basis,
- Recent (within past 3 months) RNA, T-cell and other lab tests are favorable,
- Must qualify for the amount of insurance financially.
- Additional underwriting requirements may be needed. Also, may not be available in all states.
Note all information we received is held with strict confidentially and only used for the purpose of attempting to and to securing life insurance.
If you have HIV+ test and are interested in seeing if you qualify for life insurance please provide the following:
- Name of the person to be insured?
- Provide contact information – phone, email, etc. and best time to contact?
- Male or female?
- State and Zip Code?
- Cigarette or other nicotine use?
- Amount of insurance desired?
- How long have you had HIV+?
- Request an HIPPA form from us by emailing Casemanger@AISOA.com .
- Please return the HIPPA authorizations form to us signed by the person to be insured.
- Obtain a copy of your medical records for the past 5 years from your personal physician, including all lab tests.
Please email this information through a secure email to: Casemanger@AISOA.com or
Mail the paperwork to: AISOA, 804 Pier View Way # 211, Oceanside, CA 92054